From the "My Account" page on the photo site, or the "Your Account" page on the main Walgreens page, you can add or update any of your personal information, your email address, mailing address or credit card information.
Please note that your login and email information are stored in your main Walgreens account. When you choose to edit your user name, password, email address or email subscriptions, you'll be taken to your main Walgreens Account Home page.
For verification purposes, you must contact Customer Service to make changes to your name. Please call us toll-free, at 1-877-250-5823.
Here's how to make changes to your personal info from Walgreens Photo:
- Click the My Account link at the top the Walgreens Photo home page. (You will be prompted to sign in if you have not done so already.)
- Locate the Personal Information section (scroll down).
- Select the link for the information you'd like to change:
- To update your Walgreens.com information, including your password and main billing address, click Account Information.
- To update your Photo shipping information or billing information, (saved credit cards), click Photo Shipping and Billing Information.
- To update your email preferences or to unsubscribe from Walgreens Photo emails, click the Email Options link.
- To update your phone number, click the Primary Phone Number or Mobile Phone Number link.
- Follow the prompts on each screen to update the information you are wanting to change.
Here's how to make changes to your personal info through the main Walgreens.com:
- Click Your Account at the top of any walgreens.com page.
- Hover over the Personal Settings tab and click Personal Information.
- There will be four different sections: Account Information, Sign In & Security Information, Shipping Information, and Payment Information. Click Edit for the field you would like to update.
- Click the Edit button next to the information you'd like to change.
- After changes are made in any section, click Save Changes.