From the Photo Home page, or the "Your Account" page on the main Walgreens page, you can add or update any of your personal information, your email address, mailing address or credit card information.
Please note that your login and email information are stored in your main Walgreens account. When you choose to edit your user name, password, email address or email subscriptions, you'll be taken to your main Walgreens Account Home page.
For verification purposes, you must contact Customer Service to make changes to your name. Please call us toll-free, at 1-877-250-5823.
Here's how to make changes to your personal info from Walgreens Photo:
- Log into the photo website.
- Hover over your name on the photo home page and click Personal Information.
- Click Edit in the section for information you'd like to change:
- To update information including your name, address, date of birth, or phone number, click Edit in the Personal Information Section.
- To update your username, email, or password click Edit in the Sign On Information section.
- To update shipping information, click Edit in the Shipping Information section.
Here's how to make changes to your personal info through the main Walgreens.com:
- Click Your Account at the top of any walgreens.com page.
- Click Account Home.
- Under the Settings & Payments tab, click Personal Information.
- Click the Edit button.
- After changes are made, click Save Changes.