At any point in the photo book creation process, you can change the cover style or size of your photo book.
NOTE: This process will not assist in changing a book from mail order to same day pickup and vice versa.
To change the cover style:
- Click the 4 - Personalize Book step in the progress bar at the top.
- In the left toolbar, click the tab labeled Covers. Your current cover style will be highlighted.
- Click the arrow to the left of the style name to expand and collapse the cover options.
- Click the design style you want to use. The builder will immediately reflect this change.
NOTE: You can always. click Undo from the top toolbar to revert back to the previous design.
To change the book size:
- Click the 2 - Choose a Cover step in the progress bar at the top.
- In the left toolbar, your current book will be highlighted. The Similar books will generally be of a similar orientation. Different books will often contain other orientations and dimensions.
- Click to highlight the new size of the book.
- Use the dropdown menu to change the cover style (optional)
- Click the blue Apply button.
- Review your photo book as some images and captions may have been moved or resized to accomodate the new book size.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you started the process by creating a same day pick up book but decide you need to add additional pages, the system will not allow you to add more than 30 pages. In order to bypass this issue, you will need to follow the steps below. Please note that by following the steps below, the book will now be considered a mail order product. Any books over 30 pages, can only be submitted for mail delivery.
- Click on Covers on the left side of the page.
- Change the cover to a Matte Custom Photo Cover.
- Using the disk icon, save your project.
- Navigate back to the photo home page by clicking the Orange Camera Icon at the top left of the page.
- Click on Saved Projects.
- Hover over the book that you just saved and click Edit & Order. You will now have the option to add more than 30 pages to your book.
- Please note that your photo book will now open as a Lay Flat Photo Book. To change the book back to the original style, please click on Covers on the left side of the page. You can then change the book to a linen, leather, or custom cover book.