Orders with prints:
- All prints are located in the same line in your photo cart. To change the size, finish, or quantity of prints, click on the Glossy Prints link in your cart to go to the Choose Sizes and Quantities page.
- Type the quantity in the box corresponding with the size of print(s) you'd like to order. (The cart will default to one 4x6 glossy print of each image.) The Prints Summary section on the right of the "choose sizes and quantities" page will automatically update the total cost of your prints as you add or delete prints from your order.
NOTE: If your image is too low-resolution to make a quality print of a particular size without visible pixels, you'll see an orange triangle next to those sizes.
- Click the Crop/Rotate link under the image thumbnail and you can crop, zoom, or rotate your image right from the shopping cart (optional).
- To add additional prints of a different image, click Add More Photos to view your available photo albums (optional).
- When you have finished updating your prints order, click the blue Add to Cart button. You'll return to the photo cart showing all items.
NOTE: If you would like to convert your 4x6 photos to 4x5.3 True Digital Prints, just click the checkbox next to True Digital 4x5.3 prints. This box will only display if you have eligible prints in your cart.