- Log in to your Walgreens Photo account.
- On the Photo Home Page, click the orange Group Rooms tab in the center of the page.
- Under that tab, click the blue Create a new group room link to go to the Create a group room page.
- Type a name for your group room (from 6 to 30 characters), create a web site address (from 6 to 32 characters), then (optionally) add a personal message (up to 150 characters), choose a room theme, add a privacy code (Creating a privacy code means that group members will be required to enter this code to enter your group room) or get email notifications (immediately, daily, weekly, monthly or no alerts) when members add photos, projects or comments.
- When you have made your choices, select the bright blue Create Group Room button at the bottom of the right navigation column.
- Next, you will see a pop-up titled, Your new group room is ready to go. You will see bright blue links to: Invite friends and family, Add photos, upload new photos and Add your saved projects.
- When you are ready, select the bright blue Go to your Group Room button. You can now start sharing photos and albums.
For your convenience, group rooms can be accessed from the orange tab on your Photo Home page, your Account page, or from the blue link near the bottom of your My Photos page.