If a friend has shared an album with you (appearing under the Friends' tab on your photo home page), the album and its contents cannot be edited. However, you can copy the shared album to a new album on your account. From there, you can edit the album and its contents.
To copy the images from a shared album to a new album, please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Walgreens.com photo account.
- Click the Your Photos tab located at the top of the page.
- Click Friends' from the left menu on the Your Photos page.
- Double click the shared album you would like to copy to a new album on your account. A shared album is gray.
- Click once to select the photos you'd like to copy. Or, click the Select All link at the top of the album viewer.
- Hover over the Tools button in the top toolbar and select Copy to... from the drop down menu.
To copy the photos into a new album:
- Click the Create a new album link to copy your friend's photos into a brand new album on your account.
- Type the album name, a description (optional) and click Create. This will not remove the album from your Friends' albums, it will simply copy the photos into yours.
To copy the photos into an existing album:
- Click the icon for one of your existing albums to add your friend's photos to this album. This will not remove the album from your Friends' albums, it will simply copy the photos into yours.
Your friend's photos are now available for editing. Note that any changes will only affect the copies of the images on your account and not the originals on your friend's shared album.