Orders placed for in-store pickup: Please contact the local Walgreens store you designated as your pickup location. This can be found on the Order Status page of your photo account. Or use the Store Locator tool to find your local Walgreens store.
Orders placed for mail delivery and ship to store orders: Once an order has been submitted, if you need to cancel your order for any reason at all you will have 2 hours to cancel. Please follow these steps to cancel your order:
- After your order has been submitted, the order confirmation screen will appear.
- Located at the bottom left hand corner of the page will appear a Need to cancel link? With timer. Click the Click here.
- You will have 2 hours to cancel any Mail order or Ship to Store order for any reason. Please note that you may not immediately be able to cancel your order, as it can take up to 5 minutes to process to through the system. After 5 minutes have passed please try to cancel your order. If problems persist please do not hesitate to call into Customer Care at Call 866-264-2910 toll-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You will be taken into the Order Details of your order. Under the order total located on the upper left hand side of the page will read Cancel order.
- Please click Cancel order.
- A pop-up box will appear asking to confirm you want to cancel your order. Click Cancel order.
- Once your order has been cancelled another pop-up box will appear to confirm your order has been cancelled.
- In the Order Details screen in bold red letters, it will read: Order Cancelled.
- You will automatically be refunded for your order. You will also receive an email regarding your order cancellation and information about your refund.
For unwanted orders, please call Customer Service at 1-866-264-2910, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Visit Return & Refund Policy for more information.