- After logging into your account, click Saved Projects at the top of the page. Your projects will now be shown in the middle of the screen.
- Hover over the project that you would like to share. Click the blue button that says Share.
- On the following page, you'll compose the email that will be sent to your friends and family members, inviting them to view your project:
- Enter new email addresses.
In the To field, type the email addresses of friends you want to share your photo(s) with. Separate each address with a comma or line break.
- Select addresses from your address book.
If you prefer to enter addresses from your address book, click the Address book link below the To field. A pop-up window will appear. Check the recipients you'd like to include, and click the blue Continue button.
- Decide whether you'd like a copy.
Below the To field is a box you can check if you would like to receive a copy of the email. NOTE: Your friends will see only their own email addresses in the To portion of the message, not those of the other recipients.
- When you share a project, we include the following standard subject and message in the email we send on your behalf:
Subject: You're Invited to View My Photo Book
Message: I hope you enjoy my photo book! When you're done checking it out, you can order a copy! OR if you're feeling crafty...you can create your own.
NOTE: You can change either the subject line or the message by typing over the existing text or adding to it. Your friends will see your greeting, followed by instructions for how to view your project.
5. Click the blue Share Book button in the lower right corner.
6. Once the project is shared, your friends will be able to open the project, save it to their account, and make edits.