Once you've downloaded the Walgreens iPhone app, you can easily create and print collage prints using your iPhone.
- Enter the Walgreens App.
- Click on the Photo icon.
- Click on Collage Prints.
- Select the layout you would like to print by clicking on it. Once selected, it will highlight white.
NOTE: You can choose a vertical, square, or horizontal layout by using the slider bar.
- Click a box with the gray + sing to add a photo to the collage.
- Select the location of the image you would like to use. You can choose from Device, Facebook, Instagram, Walgreens, Google Photos, or Dropbox.
- Select the image that you want to use.
NOTE: Once the image is loaded onto the collage, you can move the image inside the box by clicking and dragging it to where you want to move it to.
- Repeat steps 5-8 until all spots on the collage are filled.
- Once all spots on the collage are filled, click Next.
- Click Border in the top right corner to add a border to your collage print.
- Select the color of your border by sliding the bars next to the red, green, and blue dots.
- Once you have selected the color of your border, click Next.
- On the review page, verify this is how you would like your collage to print. When ready, click Next.
- Select the quantity you would like to order.
NOTE: Vertical and horizontal templates can only be printed as size 8x10. Square templates can only be printed as size 8x8. You cannot change the size of the collage on this page. If you want to change the size, you will need to start at the beginning.
- Enter a promotional code if you have one.
- Click Next.
- Your phone will automatically display those locations that are closest to you. Tap the location you want to select. If you would like to search for a different store, enter your search information in the search box and then click on the store you would like to send your order to.
- Enter your first name, last name, phone number, email address.
- Slide the indicator to the left if you do not want to receive information from Walgreens.
- Slide the indicator to the right to accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Submit to send your order to the store for processing.
NOTE: When taking pictures using the front facing camera on smart phones, the resolution will be extremely low, and it is advised that you do not print above a 4x6 print. Pictures that are taken with the back facing camera will produce high resolution images that can be used to print any size up to a 24x36.