Printing from Instagram
Once you've downloaded the Walgreens iPhone app, you can easily print images from your Instagram account to Walgreens using your iPhone.
- Enter the Walgreens App.
- Tap the Photo icon.
- Tap Prints.
- Click on the Instagram icon.
- Log into your Instagram account using your Instagram username and password.
- Select the images that you want to print. When selected, the image will be grayed out with a blue check mark.
- Click Next.
- For each image, adjust the quantity you would like to order. You can also add additional sizes by clicking on the Add Size button under each image.
- If you choose to order additional sizes, you will see a prompt on the screen to select the size you want to order. Click on the size you want to order.
- If you would like to enter a promo code, click Apply Coupon on the bottom left of the page.
- Type in your promo code, then click Apply.
- Click Next to continue.
- Your phone will automatically display those locations that are closest to you. Tap the location you want to select. If you would like to search for a different store, enter your search information in the search box and then click on the store you would like to send your order to.
- Enter your first name, last name, phone number, email address.
- Slide the indicator to the left if you do not want to receive information from Walgreens.
- Slide the indicator to the right to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click Submit Order to send your order to the store for processing.
NOTE: When taking pictures using the front facing camera on smart phones, the resolution will be extremely low, and it is advised that you do not print above a 4x6 print. Pictures that are taken with the back facing camera will produce high resolution images that can be used to print any size up to a 24x36.
Instagram Print Pricing
|Print Size||Price (each)|