Once you've downloaded the Walgreens iPhone app, you can easily create and print posters and photo canvases using your iPhone.
- Enter the Walgreens App.
- Click the Photo icon.
- Click on Canvas & Décor.
- Choose which product you'd like to create by clicking the product description.
- Select the location of the image you would like to use. You can select from Device, Walgreens, Google Photos, or Dropbox.
- Select the image that you want to use.
- Select the size product you want to create. If the photo's resolution is too small for a particular size, you'll see a yellow exclamation mark next to it.
- You will be shown a preview of the image. Move the image within the blue border how you'd like it displayed on your photo product.
NOTE: For Photo Canvas orders, the pink border designates the front of the image. Between the pink and blue border will be folded on the sides of the canvas.
- On the print preview screen, click Next. Your image will begin uploading.
- Select the quantity you would like to order. NOTE: You cannot change the size of your product on this screen.
- Enter a promotional code if you have one.
- Click Next.
- Your phone will automatically display those locations that are closest to you. Tap the location you want to select. If you would like to search for a different store, enter your search information in the search box and then click on the store you would like to send your order to.
- Enter your first name, last name, phone number, email address,
- Slide the indicator to the left if you do not want to receive information from Walgreens.
- Slide the indicator to the right to accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Submit to send your order to the store for processing.
NOTE: When taking pictures using the front facing camera on smart phones, the resolution will be extremely low, and it is advised that you do not print above a 4x6 print. Pictures that are taken with the back facing camera will produce high resolution images that can be used to print any size up to a 24x36.