Once you've downloaded the Walgreens iPad App, you can easily print photos from Instagram using your iPad.
- Enter the Walgreens App.
- Click the Photo icon.
- Click Prints.
- Click the Instagram icon.
- Log into Instagram with your Instagram username and password.
- Select the image(s) that you would like to print.
- Once the images are selected, click on Next at the bottom of the page.
- For each image, adjust the quantity you want to order. You can also add additional sizes by click the Add Size button under each image.
NOTE: When ordering Instagram prints, you can only order the 4x4 or 8x8 size.
- If you choose to add additional sizes, you will see a prompt on the screen to select the size you want to order. Click on the size you want to order.
- If you would like to add a coupon, click on the Apply Coupon button in the bottom left corner.
- Type in your promo code and click Apply.
- Click Next to continue.
- Your device will automatically display those locations that are closest to you. Tap the location you want to select. If you would like to search for a different store, enter your search information in the search box and then click on the store you would like to send your order to.
- Enter your first name, last name, phone number, email address.
- Slide the indicator to the left if you do not want to receive info from Walgreens.
- Slide the indicator to the right to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click Submit Order to send your order to the store for processing.
NOTE: When taking pictures using the front facing camera on an iPad, the resolution will be extremely low, and it is advised that you do not print above a 4x6 print. Pictures that are taken with the back facing camera will produce high resolution images that can be used to print any size up to a 24x36.