You can now import your Instagram photos to use in prints or a wide array of photo projects on Walgreens Photo. Just follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Walgreens Photo account. On your Photo Home page, hover over the Prints tab in the photo header and click on Square Prints.
- Click Create Now.
- Under Import from Instagram, click on Log Into Instagram.
- Log into Instagram using your Instagram username and password.
- Click on the green Authorize button to state that it is ok for Walgreens to access your Instagram photos.
- Select the photos from Instagram that you would like to print by clicking on them. As you select them, they will have a green check mark and they will move over to the right side of the page. Once you have selected all of your images, click on Choose Sizes and Quantities.
- Click Agree to approve to import the images to Walgreens.
- Select what album to put your images in. You can either add them to a new album, or you can select an album that you already have on your photo account. Once you have made your selection, click on the blue Continue button.
NOTE: The new album name will default to state "Instagram Album" along with the current date. To change the album name, type over the existing text.
- You will see a progress bar that shows you the status of your import.
- Select the sizes and quantities you would like to order of each image. Once you have completed your selections, click on the blue Proceed to Cart button or orange Photo Checkout to add the prints to your cart for checkout.
NOTE: Because Instagram compresses their images, images imported from Instagram will trigger the low resolution warning for 8x8 sizes.
Once you have imported your images to your photo account, you will see the album/images under Your Photos. You can then use those photos to order other products on the site.