If you prefer to upload your photos one at a time, follow these steps:
- Click on Upload at the top of the page, or Upload New Photos in the middle of the page once you are logged in to your Walgreens Photo account. The default Easy Upload tool will appear.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Try our Basic Upload tool to go to a new screen where you can use the standard HTML upload.
- Select the button next to either Add to a new album or Add to an existing album. If you are creating a new album, the default is today's date. You can also give it a custom name.
- Select the Browse button. Locate the photo you would like to upload, and click twice on its file name. It will then appear in your viewing area. Repeat for every photo that you'd like to add to your account.
- When you see all of the photos you'd like to upload, select the Upload Photos button. You'll see an indicator that the upload is in progress. Please don't close the upload window or go to any other part of the web site until your upload has finished. We'll let you know when it's done.
- When your upload has finished, you'll see a confirmation page displaying all the photos that were successfully uploaded. Select one of the options to order prints, share your photos, or order photo gifts. Or select See Entire Album.
NOTE: When you upload any digital photo to your online account, only a copy of it is placed in your account. The original digital photo file remains unchanged on your computer. You can upload photos from your computer's hard drive, a USB flash drive, an external hard drive, a CD-ROM, or upload directly from a digital camera connected to your computer.