Easy Upload is the default upload tool on Walgreens Photo. It requires that Flash is installed on your computer. If Flash is not installed, Easy Upload will prompt you to install or use the basic HTML upload tool. All photos must be in JPEG (.jpg) file format. You can also upload a zipped (.zip) file of JPEG files. There is no limit to the number of images that you can upload.
NOTE: The process to upload zipped files is the same as uploading individual images.
- Go to http://photo.walgreens.com and log into your Walgreens.com account.
- Click the silver Upload New Photos button in center of your Photo Home page. The upload tool will appear in an overlay box.*
- Choose a title for your new album or select an existing album to which you would like to upload your photos.
- If you don't have any albums or want to create a new one, click the button next to add to a new album. Then, add an optional album title (your album title will default to the upload date if you don't change it). Click edit album details if you'd like to edit the album date or add a description.
- If you're uploading to an existing album, click the button next to add to an existing album. Click the button next to the preview image of the existing album you want to upload to, then click select this album.
- NOTE: Under Upload Settings, Easy Upload defaults to Standard (faster upload). If you are uploading high-resolution photos (generally for prints larger than 8x10), select Full Resolution. Follow What is the minimum resolution required for prints and other products? for more information.
- Click Select Photos to browse your computer. Select the images you wish to upload and click Open to begin uploading.
TIP: you can select multiple photos by holding down CTRL (PC) or Command/Apple (Mac) and clicking multiple files.
- When the Upload Complete! box appears, all photos have been successfully uploaded to your account. You can click View Album to view the photos you just uploaded, Add uploaded prints to cart to quickly order prints, or Upload More. Or, simply click the red X to close the upload tool and return to the Walgreens Photo site.
*NOTE: Clicking the silver Upload button in the top toolbar will get you started in the same way.