Once you've downloaded the Walgreens Android App, you can easily print photos from Dropbox.
1. Enter the Walgreens App.
2. Tap the Photo icon.
3. Tap Prints.
4. Click on the Dropbox icon.
5. Log into your Dropbox account using your Dropbox username and password.
6. Select the images that you want to print. When selected, the image will be grayed out with a blue check mark.
7. Click Next.
8. For each image, adjust the quantity you would like to order. You can also add additional sizes by clicking on the Add Size button under each image.
9. If you choose to order additional sizes, you will see a prompt on the screen to select the size you want to order. Click on the size you want to order.
10. Click Add to photo cart.
11. If you would like to add a coupon, click in the Promo codes text box located in the center of the screen or click Apply in the Not applied offers if a promo code is available.
12. If you would like to add additional quantities and sizes click Edit under your image, if you are finished click Proceed to checkout.
13. Select how you would like to your, Pick-up: Free Same-day or Ship: $4.99 Allow 1-3 days.
14. Search for a store by the zip code or city/state. Then click on the store that you would like to send the order to for printing..
15. Enter your first name, last name, phone number, email address.
16. Slide the indicator to the left if you do not want to receive information from Walgreens.
17. Slide the indicator to the right to accept the terms and conditions.
18. Click Submit Order to send your order to the store for processing.