Printing from Instagram
Once you've downloaded the Walgreens iPhone app, you can easily print images from your Instagram account to Walgreens using your iPhone.
- Enter the Walgreens App.
- Tap the Photo icon.
- Tap the Prints icon.
- Tap the Instagram icon.
- Log into Instagram using your Instagram username and password.
- Tap to select the photos you would like to print.
- Click Next on the bottom right of the page.
- For each image, adjust the quantity you would like to order. You can also order additional sizes by clicking on the Add Size button under each image.
- If you choose to add additional sizes, click the radio button next to the sizes you would like to order.
- Then click Add to photo cart.
- You will see a message stating that your Product has been added to photo cart. From here you can either View photo cart or Keep shopping.
- If you would like to add a coupon, click in the Promo codes text box located in the center of the screen, or click Apply in the Not applied offers if a promo code is available.
- If you would like to add additional quantities and sizes click Edit under your image, if you are finished click Proceed to checkout.
- Select how you would like your order, Pick-up: Free Same- day or Ship: $4.99 Allow 1-3 days.
- Search for a store by the zip code or city/state. Then click the store that you would like to send the order to for printing.
- Enter your first name, last name, phone number, and email address.
- Slide the indicator to the left if you do not wish to receive information from Walgreens. Then click Continue.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and slide the indicator to the right to acknowledge our policies.
Click Submit Order to send the order to the store for processing.