Once you've downloaded the Walgreens Android App, you can easily print PrintBooks to Walgreens using your mobile device.
1. Open the Walgreens App.
2. Tap the Photo icon.
3. Click Photo Books.
4. Scroll over to Printbooks.
5. Select the size of the book you would like to create 4x6 or 4x4 PrintBook.
6. Tap Next.
NOTE: You can choose between 10-25 photos.
7. Select the album that contains the image you want to use.
8. The image is now placed on the PrintBook. If you need to customize any images click the Edit Layout located in the lower right corner above images. To move images around hold and drag images to reorder. Once images are customized to your liking click the back arrow located at the upper left hand corner.
9. Once the PrintBook looks like how you want it to print, click Next.
10. Select the quantity you would like to order.
11. Click Add to photo cart.
12. Click to either View photo cart or to Keep shopping.
13. If you would like to add a coupon, click in the Promo codes text box located in the center of the screen, or click Apply in the Not applied offers if a promo code is available.
14. If you would like to add additional quantities and sizes click Edit under your image, if you are finished click Proceed to checkout.
15. Select how you would like your order, Pick-up: Free Same- day or Ship: $4.99 Allow 1-3 days.
16. Search for a store by the zip code or city/state. Then click the store that you would like to send the order to for printing.
17. Enter your first name, last name, phone number, and email address.
18. Slide the indicator to the left if you do not want to receive information from Walgreens.
19. Slide the indicator to the right to accept the terms and conditions.
20. Click Submit to send the order to the store for processing.